After a long day of sneaking around feudal Japan, carrying out a series of merciless assassinations, Ninjas love to kick back with a hot drink. Nothing caps off a professional killing spree like a steaming cup of herbal tea. They enjoy a good bit of espionage as much as they like a warm espresso, masters of both infiltration and coffee filtration.
In their line of work they can leave no trace and that means absolutely no ring marks. So what better vessel to stealthily sip their brews from than this Ninja Mug. Shrouded in a black insulating mask to conceal its identity and armed to the teeth with a spoon sword and Shuriken coaster – it'll happily skulk in the shadows of your cupboard until its next assignment.
- Do you respect wood? Always use a coaster
- Black insulating mask to keep your drink warm and mug's identity a secret
- Leave no trace with the ceramic Shuriken coaster
- Armed with the deadly Spoon Sword
- Measures approximately 9.5cm(H) x 8.5cm(Ø)