Dog's faces are funny enough as it is. Gurning, snuffling, dribbling, licking their own bulbous eyeballs. But capture a freeze-frame of them shaking their silly little heads and you're onto something very special indeed.
These are some serious nature-defying skin and jaw movements. Ears and tongues being flung about the place, lips where eyes should be, drool streaming absolutely everywhere. Puppy Picassos. It's incredible. Most of them don't even resemble dogs any more; looking more like the strange fantasies of a deranged maverick taxidermist or a bowl of heavily-stirred cake mixture with some googly eyes thrown in.
Carli Davidson (who clearly has the best job in the world) presents Shake, a mind-blowing and smile-inducing book containing 130 absurd full-page photographs of these loveable floppy-faced fleabags.
- No animals were hurt in the making of this book, contrary to the apparent terror on some of their faces
- Loaded with freeze-frames of dogs captured in super slow motion
- See dogs as you've never seen them before
- Includes 130 full-page photographs
- Measures approximately 21cm(W) x 19cm(H) x 2cm(D)