Ginger Ale. Perhaps the Marmite of the drinks world. You either despise its distinctive fiery kick or you find it irresistibly refreshing.
If you're a staunch champion of this spicy, thirst-quenching mistress; this is your opportunity to join the illustrious ranks of creative and self-sufficient people throughout history who have brewed their very own. This kit contains all the natural ingredients and simple step-by-step instructions you need to create a massive nine litres of sweet and fiery refreshment.
We recommend garnishing your fine creation with freshly-grated ginger then serving over ice, ideally in miniature vintage milk bottles ready to be sipped through luxurious striped straws.
- Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
- Milk bottles/straws/hessian mat not included
- Everything you need to make 9 litres of delicious Ginger Ale
- Uses all natural ingredients
- Kit Includes:
- Ginger ale extract
- Special brewing yeast
- Blank labels
- Blissfully simple instructions
- Measures approximately 15cm(W) x 10cm(H) x 10cm(D)