We now have very intimate relationships with our phones and tablets. Their vivid touchscreens commanding gentle caresses as well as wild sweeping gestures. But when the merciless frost of winter arrives, we want to maintain this tactile relationship without compromising on style or the warmth of our dainty digits.
The Mujjo Premium Touchscreen Gloves are made from a combination of of acrylic, spandex and conductive silver-coated nylon thread – they're the perfect balance of heavenly warm insulation and accurate conductivity. Thanks to the elasticity of the spandex, the gloves take to the shape of your hand and offer a sleek fit which creates a superior typing experience.
No longer are you restricted to just a couple of finger tips, these magnificent mitts offer an unrestricted touchscreen experience and enable you to use all your fingers, knuckles and even the heel or palm of your hand. They're so supremely warm that you won't want to take them off, and best of all – you won't have to!
- Hand wash cold, do not dry clean, do not bleach, do not iron, do not tumble dry, do not use soap and do not wring the gloves. Hand wash them using cold water without any soap. Place the gloves on top of a towel, fold the towel and gently squeeze the water from the gloves. Let them dry flat.
- Both gloves are fully conductive all over
- Made from acrylic, spandex and conductive silver-coated nylon thread
- Works with all capacitive touchscreen devices
- Supremely warm
- One size fits most. The spandex allows them to stretch/cling to the shape of your hand
- Will not scratch or damage your screen