Like a diligent method actor we deprived ourselves of sleep for many days before writing about The Original Ostrich Pillow. We were fragile. Twitchy. Completely unable to face the world. There are some things that a strong coffee just cannot cure.
This cosy cocoon is somewhere between a hood, a pillow and an oversized bulb of garlic and we can testify that it provides an unrivalled warm and tranquil sanctuary, away from life's bright lights and incessant noise. Your very own soft and soothing micro-environment.
It engulfs your weary head and hands, but with a spacious opening for your nose and mouth and a comfortable loose fit it isn't claustrophobic in the slightest, it's heavenly.
Providing the perfect conditions for a deep and fulfilling power-nap, nothing compares to the all-encompassing caress of the Ostrich Pillow.
At your desk, on the train, wherever you are – escape your exasperating surroundings and bury your head in this snug and luxurious dream den.
- Napping increases your productivity by 34% – fact
- May ruin your immaculate hair, but the sleep will do wonders for your eyes and face
- We recommend that you spot clean your pillow gently by hand using mild soap and water, making sure that you air dry it thoroughly afterwards. Please do not machine wash, tumble dry, iron, bleach or dry clean.
- Flexible Fabric filled with micro ball
- Generous opening for your mouth and nose
- Hand crafted in Spain
- One size fits all, unless you have phenomenally large head
- Measures approximately 45cm(W) x 28cm(H) x 15cm(D)
- Circumference opening for the head is approximately 70cm