Stripped straight out of his narcissistic gob and set inside a clear acrylic cube, this is all that remains of Tuco Salamanca. Following a thwarted poisoning attempt and a couple of violent shoot-outs, these bejewelled silver choppers are finally yours to own.
With such a villainous relic on your desk you can feel just like the smug (and balding) head of the Alberquerque DEA, Hank Schrader. He got a "big ole raging hard-on at the idea of catching this piece of sh*t" and this iconic dental trophy is a testament to his guile and ruthlessness, his boisterous criminal-catching expertise.
So the next time you're hunting a psychopathic Mexican drug kingpin, keep all of your precious case notes in check with this imposing souvenir paperweight.
- These teeth are definitely evil/probably cursed/the cartel will find you
- Own an iconic souvenir of all that remains of Tuco Salamanca
- Stripped from the jaws of a psychopathic drug kingpin
- Comes in a green, chemistry-themed box
- A Worldwide Firebox Exclusive
- Celebrate the demise of one of Breaking Bad's finest villains
- Feel as though you're the boisterous head of the Albuquerque DEA
- Measures approximately 6cm(W) x 6cm(H) x 6cm(D)