Trying to make alcoholic beverages yourself tends to be a gruelling process, rife with endless precision-measuring and ugly plastic funnels and containers. Never mind trampling bucket-loads of sour grapes for hours on end with your mucky feet.
The Little Wine Kit brings the pleasure and simplicity back into wine making. This isn't something you'll feel you have to hide away in the dark shadows of your airing cupboard, this stylish kit is self-contained within a beautiful re-cycled glass carafe.
All the necessary components and ingredients are included, you just need to add water and in less than three weeks you'll be eagerly knocking back a 750ml bottle of home-made vino. This elegant and straightforward package is completely reusable, and comes with a variety of exciting recipe suggestions so you can carry on creating your own Bacchic delicacies.
- Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
Takes less than three weeks
Made in the UK from locally sourced packaging and parts
100% recycled glass
Recycled cardboard packaging
- Contains all the components you need to make a 750ml bottle of wine
- Choose between:
- A crisp, medium sweetness white wine
- A smooth red wine, with an optional 'Oaky' hint in the finished taste
- A light and not too sweet rose wine
- Glass demijohn
- Airlock and Bung
- Tube and siphoning
- Wine making ingredients
- Sterilising tablet for cleaning equipment
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Measures approximately 28cm(W) x 14cm(H) x 14cm(D)
- Weighs approximately 1.3kg