Virtually indestructible, heat-resistant, flavour neutral, and aesthetically beautiful – mason jars are the quintessentially American design icon. But in order to become a truly supreme drinking vessel they need some insulation; something to protect your hands from the hot and cold.
The Holdster Rivet Mug is your very own sexy, leather-bound mason jar. It smells outstanding and your beverage has never looked so damned good. It's got the pleasing air of a nostalgic past, a time when products were of real quality and built to last a lifetime.
Crafted using genuine vegetable-tanned full-grain leather and hand-tapped copper rivets, then slipped snugly over a 16oz wide-mouth ball Jar. The Holdster acts as a functional and stylish insulating sleeve so you can use it for all of your beverage needs: coffee, tea, mulled wine, beer, cocktails, or whatever your fancy.
Each Holdster is slipped on and off of the jar a few times to kickstart the break-in process before leaving the factory. These resilient old brutes are designed to be treated rough so you can rest assure they'll still be keeping your great grandchild's beverages classy and warm in 100 years time.
- Mason jar included (of course!)
- 16oz (455ml) glass wide-mouth Ball Jar with measurements
- These things are tough so don't worry about getting it scuffed up or dirty
- Made using vegetable-tanned full-grain leather
- Hand-tapped copper rivets ensure simple beauty and superior holding strength
- Easily removable for cleaning, putting on another jar.
- Measures approximately 12cm(H) x 9cm(Ø)