Everyone remembers finding some really bloody good sticks in their youth. Sticks that were definitely loads better than the rest. You cherished those precious sticks. Why? Because those expertly-collected sticks turned into everything from swords to catapults, wands to machine guns. Sticks were, and still are magical.
The StixToy Gun rekindles you with the rewarding process of diligently gathering up some prime twigs and transforming them into something extraordinary.
Simply loop and twist the included elastic bands to affix your choice foliage to the body of the Stix, and before you know it you've created your own unique rubberband toy gun. Just like old times, only much much better.
- Prime twigs not included. It would be wrong of us to deprive you of foraging for your own choice branches.
- Designed by Colin O'Dowd
- Manufactured in the UK
- A collaboration between the Method Design Lab and Firebox
- Contains enough rubber bands to attach your twigs the Stix body, as well as some extra for firing
- Super simple instructions of how to make your own rubberband toy gun
- Body measures approximately 17cm(W) x 2.5cm(H) x 2cm(D)
- Packaging measures approximately 32cm(W) x 16.5cm(H) x 2cm(D)