We've lost our way. Chocolate these days is far too smooth, too processed, too refined. We're yearning for something much grittier, something with a hand-made quality to it. Well, as if unearthed from an ancient Aztec tomb, Chocolate Mexicano has materialised to bid a hearty 'hasta luego' to these over-polished and boring chocolatey abominations.
Using high quality ingredients and environmentally sustainable manufacturing processes; this 100% stone-ground, organic delicacy aims to resurrect the original Mesoamerican traditions of chocolate-making.
These two packs contain an eclectic range of spicy, sweet and savoury flavours to suit and surprise all pallets. Each disc is wrapped in printed parchment paper and possesses an unusually course and crumbly texture, almost like that of a biscuit. Perfect for eating straight from the packaging or mixing it with hot milk to create a preposterously delicious hot chocolate.
We already associate so many great things with Mexico – the humble sombrero, the mighty burrito, Mariachi bands and Margaritas. Now you can add luxurious mouthwatering chocolate to that list.
- Dairy, gluten and soy free!
- May contain traces of nuts
- Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
- 8 pack contains: Cacao Puro, Chipotle Chili, Cinnamon, Ginger, Guajillo Chili, Orange, Salt & Pepper and Vanilla Bean
- 4 pack contains: Guajillo Chili, Cacao Puro, Cinnamon and Vanilla
- 100% stone ground,
- Organic and made from high quality ingredients
- Economically, and environmentally sustainable and growers are compensated fairly for their work.
- Perfect eaten straight, mixing with hot milk to make hot chocolate or as an exciting addition to cooking recipes
- 8 Pack Measures approximately 8cm(H) x 7.5cm(Ø)
- 8 Pack weighs approximately 304g (8 x 38g)
- 4 Pack Measures approximately 3.5cm(H) x 7.5cm(Ø)
- 4 Pack weighs approximately 152g (4 x 38g)