Not everyone is a master when it comes to drawing but everyone loves a good bit of old-fashioned colouring in, particularly when its the chiselled faces and washboard stomachs of the world's sexiest men.
If that first paragraph and the five o's in Swooooon didn't give it away, this colouring book is brimming with over 60 potent sexual heartthrobs. From Gosling to Gere, every single one is a monument of masculinity. And in addition to these pale portraits, there's a hearty serving of puzzles and games to keep you absorbed.
Perhaps you're tired of Joseph Gordon-Levitt being being a clean cut, fresh-faced sweetheart? Why not give him a thick and bristly 5 o'clock shadow and some deep facial scars. Think Robert Pattinson needs to get a tan? Pharrell needs a fluffy head of hair? Modify them as you please, the power is in your hands.
- Doesn't include any pens, pencils or crayons
- Too much colouring in may cause blindness
- Despite the tag-line, Craig David regretfully doesn't feature in this book
- 128 pages of handsome portraits and exciting puzzles
- Perfect activity book for long journeys
- Measures approximately 20.5cm(W) x 20.5cm(H) x 1.5cm(D)