We bet you know someone who foolishly invested in a bread maker, claiming that they'd make fresh loaves every single day. The truth is, they used it for a week before it became another neglected appliance relegated to the loft.
Well, their hearts were in the right place. Nothing comes close to the nostril-caressing aroma of freshly baked bread, nor the taste of melted butter on a warm doughy slice. Nothing!
This magnificent Beer Bread kit takes all the faff out of baking. No more measuring, no more rigorous kneading, no more fancy equipment.
Just add a beer to the included ingredients, give it a quick mix and then bake. In less than an hour you should have yourself one fragrant and delicious loaf of bread. Simple, quick and delicious.
- Beer not included
- Requires a loaf/cake tin (something to bake the bread in)
- Follow the simple instructions carefully. Baking times may vary
- MSG free and vegan friendly
- Use a room temperature beer to ensure activation with the yeast
- Not a beer fan? You can also use cider, non-alcoholic beer or soda water
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter and brush across the top of the dough before baking. It really adds to the crust
- Available in 4 flavours to choose from: Original, Garlic and Herb, Chilli and Garlic and Italian Cheese
- Ingredients contained within a calico bag, hand sewn by a charity group in Cape Town, South Africa
- Labels are made from masuga (environmentally friendly paper)
- Ingredients: Wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, herbs and spices
- Ingredients weigh approximately 450g
- Measures approximately 19.5cm(W) x 11.5cm(H) x 4.5cm(D)