Everyone's always thinking about those cosy pigs in blankets, that succulent roast ham and the oversized turkey. Well stuff that. You can't just have a delicious gout-inducing platter of meat. What about about the veg? You have to tie the meal together!
Honey-roasted carrots, Cauliflower Cheese, Bacon and Cabbage. That's what you need. But none of that shop-bought rubbish either. Christmas comes but once a year and your 24-hour feasting deserves to include some delicious home-grown delicacies.
As well as containing a handful of simple but tempting recipes; this fully biodegradable and hand-illustrated kit includes everything you need to grow your own festive vegetables from the comfort of your bright and wintry window sill.
- Will require some love and tenderness from you, mainly in the form of light and water
- Everything you need to grow your own Carrots, Cauliflower and Cabbage
- Biodegradable and hand-illustrated cups
- Organic compost
- Sit them on a sunny window sill and watch them grow
- Measures approximately 0cm(W) x 0cm(H) x 0cm(D)