The Coolest Things You Can Buy
Sorry, this product is not available.
- Because we weren't all born with plastic spoons on our fingers
- Relive your messy hands-on childhood meal times
- Embrace the laid-back future of dining
- Stop eating like a damned peasant!
Ahhh Finger Spoons. Why they're the bona-fide Baron of the blancmange...
The Duke of the Dhansak
The Count of the custard
The Prince of the porridge
The Sultan of the sorbet
The King of the kiwi-fruit
The Emperor of the egg yolk
The Maharaja of the mashed potato
Hell they're the undisputed 'Yang di-Pertuan Agong' of the yoghurt.
We weren't all born with silver spoons in our mouths, so jam these comfortable plastic scooping appendages on your fingers and stop eating like a peasant.
- For ages 3+
- Not dishwasher safe
- Pack includes 4 Finger Spoons (they're not called Thumb Spoons for a reason)
- 4 different coloured spoons per pack - Purple, Blue, Pink and Yellow
- One Finger Spoon measures approximately 8.5cm(W) x 2cm(H) x 3cm(D)
Ah, Finger Spoons... Shrouded in mystery. Many have purchased, but none returned to tell the tale... Yet! Will you be the first brave soul to Submit a Review?