We've all tugged open our underwear draw, only to realise in horror that we haven't got a single clean pair to wear. What to do? Go commando? Avert your eyes and shamefully pull on a used pair? Load up the washing machine and shove them in the microwave when they're done? Now there's a better option – the Knicker Making Kit.
Containing everything you need to create your very own gorgeous pair of frilly vintage-inspired undergarments, this creative and fulfilling kit is the perfect activity for that rainy (or snowy) day.
Don't worry, you don't have to be a seasoned seamstress and there's simple step-by-step instructions to follow. So whip out your needle and thread, fire up the sewing machine and prepare to treat your lovely smooth bottom to a unique and special pair of undies. You cheeky sew n' sew.
- When made up the knickers are machine washable
- You will require some basic sewing skills, cotton, scissors and a sewing machine that does a zig-zag stitch
- Floral and Polka-dot varieties available
- Everything you need to make a glorious frilly pair of knickers
- Kit Includes:
- Re-usable pattern (sizes 8-18)
- Frilly knicker elastic
- Cotton material
- Gusset (Oohh!) material
- Label to sew in the back saying "FANCY PANTS Hand made by me"
- Easy-to-follow instructions with diagrams
- Measures approximately 29cm(W) x 20cm(H) x 1cm(D)