Post-it notes are boring. So very boring. You see one and they immediately spell out bad news – a chore, an unwanted reminder, an IOU. Salami Notes are here to turn those paper pouts into smoked-sausage smiles.
Made from high-quality cured pork and thinly sliced by our master butchers, these meaty memos are certain to liven up your desktop space and make note-sharing a juicy and appetising affair. Perfect for leaving a delicate(ssen) message for that smoking hot (char)cute(r)ie in the office. (Sorry)
Best of all, these salami notes will miraculously transform your regular boring yellow post-it notes...into slices of delicious cheese.
- Once opened, keep refrigerated
- Even suitable for vegetarians
- Not actually meat, just paper in the form of pork-based deliciousness
- They're not sticky like post-it notes
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C. Peel two cloves of fresh garlic and dice one large white onion. Rub the notepad with mustard and season liberally with salt and pepper. Pop all the ingredients in a baking tin. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Slice and serve.
- 1000 slices per sausage (notes per pad)
- Comes wrapped in its own deli netting
- Measures approximately 10cm(H) x 6cm(Ø)