Take a look at our wonderful world. Bloody massive isn't it. Stupidly big.
Now you've either realised that you've scarcely set foot outside of your native homeland or you're a heroic globe-trotting rascal that has journeyed far and wide and wants to share their plucky adventures with all who'll listen. Whatever your motivation for owning a map, why not make sure it's a three-dimensional and tactile affair with the magnificent Scratch Globe
This really is a map with a difference, well a few notable ones anyway. It's the same old world you know and love, but instead of it being just a boring run-of-the-mill sphere – it's a ruddy tricotakaidihedron dammit!
Best of all there's a gold foil coating smothered over all the countries so you can feverishly scratch off where you've been to reveal a vibrant colourful map beneath. You'll be like a proud, jet-setting King Midas. Except the complete opposite.
Now when you return home from holidays with a pocket-full of worthless foreign shrapnel you can use it to aggressively scrape away that country on your lovely new map. Perfect.
- Sorry, there's no Arctic Circle – though we'd argue that this (sadly) makes the map future-proof!
- Superb three-dimensional (32 sided) map of the world
- Gold foil land masses that can be scratched off to reveal the countries you've visited
- Made from strong laminated cardboard
- Comes flat packed and ready to assemble
- Globe measures approximately 20cm(W) x 20cm(H) x 20cm(D)