You've been listening to feel-good summer jams for months on end when suddenly the cold weather hits. What now? You can't just stretch a beanie over your chunky headphones – you'll look like you've got some sort of horrendous cranial growth. And if you try and wear normal earphones under a woolly hat then it's only a matter of time before the buds are slowly but surely pushed deep into your soft brain, never to be retrieved. Perhaps not. Don't try it.
With a super-soft muff lining and high quality built-in speakers, the Tryble Headphone Earmuffs are the warm and fashionable solution to this tragic seasonal dilemma.
Easily adjustable to fit heads of all shapes and sizes, now you can blaze out your favourite tunes and keep your ears toasty and snug. Just plug the attached cable into any audio device with a 3.5mm output (e.g. iPhone, iPod, Walkman, Blackberry etc.) and you're ready to go – you can even control your music and answer calls via the attached remote.
Not feeling in the mood for music but still love the look of these ludicrously cosy knitted ear warmers? The audio cable easily disconnects so you can use them as regular (but still amazing) earmuffs.
Come on it's cold out there. Grab a pair and solve the "music vs warmth" conundrum once and for all.
- Attaches to any audio device with a 3.5mm audio output (e.g. iPhone, iPod, Blackberry, Walkman etc. etc.)
- Super-soft earmuff lining
- Knitted outer fabric
- High-quality speakers
- Easily adjustable to fit heads of all shapes and sizes
- Detachable cable for use as earmuffs only
- Pause and play your music as well as answer calls.
- Ear warmers measure approximately 10cm(H) x 10cm(W) x 4cm(D