Us humans need a nourishing 8 cups of water each day to maintain our precious healthy innards and phones are no different. Well actually they're completely different, they need large doses of electricity to survive. So why not fill your phone's drained battery with some vital liquid energy from The Power Tap.
No matter how smart they look, regular plugs are dead boring and an outright eye-sore. So stop settling for such dullard wall fixtures and plug in this tactile piece of electrical plumbing. Made from rugged ABS plastic and styled like a regular household tap; just insert your USB device, give it a twist and unleash a stream of power from the spout.
With its colourful light indicators you'll always know at a glance if your device is charging (blue) or on standby (red). Now you can enjoy electricity quite literally on tap.
- Only compatible with 3 pin UK plug sockets
- Tap is purely cosmetic – you can't actually control the flow of the current, it's either on or off
- Device specific USB cable not included
- Turn the tap to let the electricity flow
- Plug in and charge/power any USB device
- Made from strong ABS plastic
- Box measures approximately 13.5cm(W) x 11.5cm(H) x 11.5cm(D)