When was the last time you got a bit crafty and made something yourself? It's undeniably fun and rewarding but we don't do it nearly enough. Everyone loves their own pet project, particularly when the marvel of electricity is involved and the Voltage Village Glowing House Kit satisfies this forgotten niche perfectly.
This charming little kit contains all the materials you need to make two glowing paper houses using Electric Paint. Simply pop out the parts and get folding, with sticky dots and stickers included there's no need for any scissors or glue.
You don't even have to wield a soldering iron or dissolve a PCB in your own acid bath (what, you don't have one?), just bend and attach the components onto the cardboard and then the magic of the electric pen allows you to draw on the circuitry.
As dusk begins to fall on your tranquil cardboard abodes and the ambient light begins to fade, the Light Dependent Resistor in the chimney will prompt your houses to start to glow. They make the perfect window display or night-light and you'll have the pleasure of saying "Oh those? Yes they are rather nice aren't they – I made them."
- Children under the age of 12 must be supervised whilst using this product
- For incredibly detailed assembly instructions –
- Everything you need to make two glowing paper houses
- The little cardboard abodes light up as it gets darker
- Draw circuitry with ease using the electric pen
- The perfect window display or night-light
- Kit Includes:
- 2 x Pre-cut Paper Houses
- 1 x Electric Paint Pen (paint is non-toxic)
- 2 x Yellow LEDs
- 2 x Blue LEDs
- 2 x Resistors
- 2 x LDRs
- 2 x Transistors
- 2 x Battery Clips
- 2 x 9V Batteries
- Sticky Dots and Stickers included (no glue required)
- Box Measures approximately 19cm(W) x 21.5cm(H) x 2.5cm(D)