Everyone you know uses the same boring old tin of Vaseline, but your lips really deserve better than a thick smear of glorified engine grease. So why not take the time to make your own smooth and fragrant balm with the Brooklyn DIY Lip Balm Kit.
Assembled by a superhuman pair of Brooklyn-based craftsters, who live to make stuff and want to make it just as easy for you to do the same. From nose-tingling condiments to sensuous massage bars, they’ve taken the legwork out of DIY, sourcing and packing their kits with expertise and love so that all you have to do is start making.
Containing all the components you need, the instructions are concise and easy to follow yet refreshingly open-ended; leaving all of the juicy variables like the taste, scent and feel completely up to you. Add oils, colourings, waxes, honey or even dark chocolate to create your own unique and kissable lip balm.
- Additional supplies needed (you will probably already own most of these): A pot, a glass or ceramic bowl and spoon to stir with. A glass or plastic container to save the extra lip balm you make. Honey or Stevia (optional).
- Easily make your own two tins of sweet-scented Cocoa-Peppermint lip balm
- Concise yet open-ended instructions let you create something unique and personal
- Kit Includes:
- Cocoa Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Vitamin E
- Peppermint Oil
- 2 Lip Balm Tins
- Easy-to-follow Instruction Booklet
- Kit measures approximately 22cm(W) x 14cm(H) x 7cm(D)