Massage oil is clumsy, unwieldy and downright messy. And unless you've had the bottle sitting on the radiator for a few hours, it's going to be a shock to the senses for your partner when that frozen syrup gets rubbed into their unwitting back. You need something that you can physically hold, something you can warm between your hands and that tenderly melts on the skin – you need the Brooklyn DIY Massage Bar Kit.
Assembled by a superhuman pair of Brooklyn-based craftsters, who live to make stuff and want to make it just as easy for you to do the same. From luxurious lip balms to nose-tingling condiments, they’ve taken the legwork out of DIY, sourcing and packing their kits with expertise and love so that all you have to do is start making.
Containing all the components you need, the instructions are concise and easy to follow yet refreshingly open-ended; leaving the shape and scent completely up to you so you can create a unique and sensual massage experience.
- Bars melt when warm (e.g. on naked human skin or next to a candle) so be careful where you leave them
- Heaps of lavender not included
- Additional supplies needed (you will probably already own most of these): A pot, a glass or ceramic bowl and spoon to stir with. Something to use as a mould e.g. muffin tins, cups, jelly jars, ice cube trays, mason jars etc.
- As with all skin products, in case of irritation – please test on a small area of skin first
- Easily make your own luxurious and highly-fragrant massage bar
- Concise yet open-ended instructions let you create something unique and personal
- Kit Includes:
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Cocoa Butter & Almond Scent
- Easy-to-follow Instruction Booklet
- Kit measures approximately 22cm(W) x 14cm(H) x 7cm(D)