You know, Dr Evil had just one simple request. And that was to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads. His loyal cycloptic colleague 'Number 2' informed him that it sadly couldn't be done and until now we've had to settle for ill-tempered, mutated sea bass.
Admittedly a respectable start. But now you can have the real thing (sort of) with this supremely sharkadelic laser pointer. Just squeeze his soft little gills to activate the "laser" and rather than mercilessly slicing through all it comes into contact with, it'll provide you with a nice red dot instead.
It's perfect for all those evil Powerpoint presentations where you pitch your elaborate schemes for world domination, it's also great for mesmerising your fluffy white cat/mini-clone of yourself.
- This product is not waterproof
- It's a frickin shark with a frickin laser beam on its frickin head
- Class 1 laser (the safest you can get)
- Requires 3 X 1.5v LR44 batteries (included)
- Measures approximately 18cm(W) x 7.5cm(H) x 7cm(D)