The 18th Century – a classic era for piracy in the Caribbean, a time when Edward Teach and Calico Jack were household names and anyone who was anyone had a polished mahogany limb. Plundered from this golden age comes a cut-throat cocktail by the name of Bombo Pirate Rum.
These forgotten recipes (no doubt salvaged from a deep-sea wreckage, still bloodstained and pinned to the captain's table with a rusty cutlass) blend a heady concoction of golden rum with caramel, spices and fruit. There's even a couple of stronger varieties to really shiver the timbers.
Whatever happened to Grog? Who were these posh pirates? These swanky swashbucklers? And why in Davy Jones’ name were they making cocktails!? Whatever floated their boat, we are merrily reaping the rummy rewards. Splice the mainbrace!
This item cannot be sold to anyone under the age of 18.
By purchasing this product you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older. If you purchase this item with a credit/debit card that is available to under 18s, we will contact you to request proof of your age before your order is despatched.
Please drink responsibly www.drinkaware.co.uk
- Over-consumption may cause you to talk like a pirate and mince about the place like Johnny Depp.
- Inspired by classic (and slightly posh) swashbuckling recipes
- Three delicious and distinctive flavours to choose from:
- Caramel and Spices (24% and 40% vol. bottles available)
- Caramel and Coconut (24% and 40% vol. bottles available)
- Caramel and Banana (24% alc. vol.)
- 70cl Bottle
- Measures approximately 9cm(D) x 23cm(H)