Ordering hot drinks has its ups and downs. On the one hand you get to relax while a qualified and (usually) talented barrister tenderly puts together your morning rocket fuel. On the other they spell your name wrong on the cup, it's too hot to hold and you get the privilege of enjoying that complimentary and not-so-delicious "essence of cardboard" flavour.
Enter the JOCO Coffee Cup, this sturdy and stylish piece of sustainable glassware is here to improve your daily hot-drink ritual forever.
Coming in a standard 12oz barista sizing it'll be business as usual, except that this caring cup is wrapped in a thermal silicone sleeve that further insulates your beverages and allows you to grasp them with confidence.
Its unique cyclonic base draws in sugar and other additives to the centre of your beverages, which greatly improves their dissolve rate and the overall flavour quality. The ergonomic anti-splash lid is cleverly shaped to prevent those embarrassing nose-tip stains from the lack of clearance of that beak of yours!
JOCO surpasses the average cuppa in just about every respect and is a distinctly softer touch on fair mother nature, what's not to like?
Now we all love living on this planet of ours and no one likes to be preached at, buuuuut every year we churn through an astounding 2.25 billion paper cups worldwide. That's madness.
- Freezer safe, Dishwasher safe and Microwave safe (the holy trinity of cup specifications)
- Made from Glass - stylish n' sturdy
- Standard Barista Sizing - 12oz/340ml
- Anti-Splash Lid
- 100% recyclable carrying case ideal for storing coffee grounds, paper clips, small quantities of doubloons etc.
- Available in 4 colours
- Thermal Silicone Sleeve
- Cyclonic base - improves dissolve rate and flavour quality
- BPA Free & Food Safe
- Measures approximately 13cm(H) x 8cm(Ø)