Hamsters. Glorified miniature escape experts that have evolved to needlessly store twelve Brazil nuts in their chubby little cheeks. You cherish and adore them, and all they want to do is seek freedom from your love.
The only reasonable explanation is that they are part of some sort of superior sentient race and they're desperate to rejoin their enlightened whiskered brethren. So if you've ever owned a hamster, the chances are pretty high that they were the King of this great race, or at least in line for the throne.
Having kept them in captivity for eons, it's probably about time you paid homage to these furry little critters. And what better way to express your devotion than by pulling on this polyester beauty emblazoned with galactic rodent royalty.
- *Hamsters cannot store 400 raisins in their cheeks, it's more like 900
- Your hamster probably isn't really the King of a sophisticated master race, releasing it won't make you a Prince/Princess
- Wash inside-out (the jumper not your hamster)
- Beautiful depiction of a royal hamster in space
- 100% Polyester – the prized fabric of kings
- Unisex cut
| ||UK/EU (Ladies)||Chest (inches)||Length (inches)|