World Tube Map
Around the world in 80 stations
by Michael Tompsett
- Ideal for map lovers and long-distance commuters alike
- Ingenius and minimalist design
- Available framed or unframed
You're quietly enjoying a bowl of warm Moussaka in Athens when you suddenly fancy a high-stakes gambling spree. Not a problem, just hop on the Cross Central line to Las Vegas!
Michael Tompsett presents this imaginative interpretation of the World as a Tube/Metro/Underground/Subway/'whatever you like to call it' Map. The cities are the stations, it's genius.
Like the majority of tube maps, this print isn't 100% geographically accurate – cleverly retaining a schematic style whilst leaving the countries and continents in a recognisable form.
Available framed or unframed, this clever conceptual print is perfect for map lovers and long-distance commuters alike.
- Made to order, high quality giclée digital print on 230gsm matte paper:
- Small prints measure 20.5cm x 29cm (Approx. A4)
- Medium prints measure 29cm x 42cm (Approx. A3)
- Large prints measure 42cm x 59cm (Approx. A2)
- All prints include a 3mm wide white border for framing
- Framed versions are hand-made and feature a 3cm raised mount:
- Small frames measure 29cm x 37.5cm
- Medium frames measure 37cm x 49.5cm
- Large frames measure 51.5cm x 69cm
- Cushions are made to order from a luxurious polyester, finished by hand and measure 44cm x 44cm x 15cm