World Tube Map
Around the world in 80 stations
by Michael Tompsett
- Ideal for map lovers and long-distance commuters alike
- Ingenius and minimalist design
- Available framed or unframed
You're quietly enjoying a bowl of warm Moussaka in Athens when you suddenly fancy a high-stakes gambling spree. Not a problem, just hop on the Cross Central line to Las Vegas!
Michael Tompsett presents this imaginative interpretation of the World as a Tube/Metro/Underground/Subway/'whatever you like to call it' Map. The cities are the stations, it's genius.
Like the majority of tube maps, this print isn't 100% geographically accurate – cleverly retaining a schematic style whilst leaving the countries and continents in a recognisable form.
Available framed or unframed, this clever conceptual print is perfect for map lovers and long-distance commuters alike.
- Made to order, high quality giclée digital print on 230gsm matte paper
- Medium prints measure 30cm x 42cm and large prints measure 42cm x 59cm, both include a white border for framing
- Un-framed prints arrive rolled in a sturdy tube. Framed prints arrive ready to hang
- Framed versions feature a 2cm black wooden frame and shatterproof perspex protects the art