Are you an excitable individual who enjoys chewing on the same piece of gum for three months on end? Perhaps you'd like to create a type of gum that doubles up as a filling three-course meal (which then transforms you into a humongous human blueberry when you eat it). Well now you can feel just like Willy Wonka (sort of) with the Make Your Own Bubble Gum Kit
Following the simple step-by-step instructions, in just half an hour you can transform bags of estranged sterile-looking ingredients into mounds of sweet juicy bubble gum. You can add your own flavours and colouring and you needn't be restrained by sticks of gum either – make laces, balls, rings, whatever you please.
If you've ever wanted to put your mighty jaws to the test on an over-sized globule of gum or attempt to inflate the largest bubble in the world (and who hasn't) then don't miss this fantastic opportunity to "blow your own."
- Contrary to terrifying motherly folklore, bubble gum will not take 7 years to digest or wrap itself around your poor beating heart – though we do not recommend swallowing it.
- Microwave recommended - it's not necessary, just easier.
- Suitable for vegetarians, you lucky things
- Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
- Everything you need to make about 125g of fresh juicy bubble gum
- Kit includes:
- Bubble Gum Base
- Powdered Sugar
- Corn Sweetener
- Waxed Paper
- Mixing Tool
- Bubble Gum Flavouring
- Mixing Container
- Step-by-Step Instructions
Not Suitable for Vegetarians
- Measures approximately 15cm(W) x 10cm(H) x 10cm(D)