Looks pretty real doesn’t it? Don't worry, we’re not a bunch of eccentric grave-robbing loons – this happy chap was gracefully crafted from the Build Your Own Life Size Human Skeleton book.
With a bit of patience, a few split-pins and some very thorough folding, this brilliantly bony book mutates from a fine flat-packed fellow into your very own skeletal sidekick. Each page is conveniently perforated so that you can easily pop the bones out – no scissors or glue required (Hallelujah!).
Covered in anatomical labels in both English and Latin (for all you valde populo astutus out there), it's an ideal teaching aid but best of all it's the perfect jangly centrepiece for your Halloween party!
- Sticks and bones may break your bones, particularly when they're made of cardboard.
- Why not build a full-blown skeleton army and then battle them to the death on an Hellenistic cliff top like that scene from Jason and the Argonauts. No? Okay.
- Assembly required – sadly this isn't the most advanced pop-up book the world has ever known.
- Pop out and build a life-size 3D skeleton
- No scissors or glue required
- All joints bend and straighten as you'd expect
- Book contains 10 cardboard sheets of perforated bones
- Life-size skeleton, based upon an exemplary human with a height of 1.8m
- Book measures approximately 50cm(W) x 65cm(H) x 1cm(D)
- Weighs approximately 1.35kg