"Yes! Of course! November 5, 1955! That was the day I invented time-travel. I remember it vividly. I was standing on the edge of my toilet hanging a clock, the porcelain was wet, I slipped, hit my head on the sink, and when I came to I had a revelation! A vision! A picture in my head! A picture...of this!"
Doc Brown was actually talking about a flux capacitor, but we'd like to think he'd visualised this wonderfully elegant representation of time-travel by Jamie Bolton.
Available framed or unframed, this puzzling yet simple print is perfect for fans of abstract art and inventive film motifs.
- The appropriate question is "When" the hell are they?
- Bold and minimalist designs inspired by classic movie iconography
- High quality printing
- Available framed or unframed
- Unframed measures approximately 42cm(W) x 59cm(H)
- Framed measures approximately 45cm(W) x 62cm(H)