When you've come home after a long hard day at work and you wearily tug open the fridge to get yourself a snack - what you really need is a pleasing little verbal pick-me-up, like 'Pipe Fiddler!'
Marched straight from the sunny fields of East Sussex direct to your barren fridge door (you lucky Arse Banjo), the Illegal Alphabet Magnets are here to invigorate your lexicon of profanities and defile metallic surfaces everywhere. They're guaranteed to attract and repel in equal measure.
Created by the obscene minds of the salacious satirists at Modern Toss, this charming array of magnetic muck has endless saucy combinations, and you're their brazen master.
- Warning: Not suitable for people who don't like hilariously obscene words and phrases
- Words may re-arrange themselves when your back is turned
- Based on the celebrated sketch from the Modern Toss TV series
- Over 6 million coarse combinations and you're in charge
- A limitless source of profane inspiration
- Measures approximately 29cm(W) x 19cm(H) x 0.2cm(D)