The Coolest Things You Can Buy
Verbs to Herbs
Verbs to Herbs
- Turn your discarded pencil stubs into your favourite herbs
- Innovative water-activated seed capsule in the tip
- Made from sustainably harvested (and exquisitely scented) cedar wood
- Pencil tip also acts as a useful labelled plant marker
Whether scribbling away on a desk, indulging in far too much art homework or being mesmerised for hours by the electric sharpener - we all remember those tired and discarded pencil stubs from our school days. Now there's a way to turn those weary wooden nibs into beautiful thriving herbs - Sprout Pencils!
These eight high-quality and sustainably harvested cedar pencils have a clever water-activated seed capsule in their tip. So when you've finally shaved your writing instrument down to an unusable length, simply flip that pencil round and stick it in the ground.
With a little love and tenderness (water and sunlight) your scrumptious herb will rise from the soil like a photosynthetic phoenix and the remaining pencil acts as a helpful labelled planting marker.
Give a new lease of life to hopeless pencil stubs and turn your verbs into herbs.
- Water-activated seed capsule at its tip, so no chewing or sucking! Perhaps see this as a good opportunity to finally break that filthy habit? (Having said this, Sprout Pencils are entirely non-toxic)
- When not using the pencils, we recommend keeping them in a cool, dry place
- The seed capsule tip will not work as an eraser, though you're welcome to try
- Offer a new lease of life to discarded pencil stubs
- Set includes 8 pencils - Basil, Coriander, Dill, Mint, Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme
- Seed capsule contains three seeds to maximise the chance of successful sprouting
- The pencils even smell great too
- Box measures approximately 19.5cm(W) x 6cm(H) x 1cm(D)
Ah, Sprout Pencils... Shrouded in mystery. Many have purchased, but none returned to tell the tale... Yet! Will you be the first brave soul to Submit a Review?