The Rice Cube might look simple, and it is, but it's a devastatingly cool utensil which helps you craft the building blocks of a fun, bite-size and nutritious diet!
Simple to use, unlimited in possibilities - the Rice Cube squashes your ingredients into perfect little cubes. Making sushi has never been simpler! Because it uses compression to mould the rice or food into cubes, there is no need to add vinegar or sugar to make the rice sticky, cutting down calories as well as preparation time. Clever.
Whilst its main use may be rice, it is also excellent for sensational starters, exotic desserts and other snacks such as meatballs, risotto, cheese, potato, polenta and falafel.
It's not just for the grown up foodie - kids will love it as well. Get them to make cubes of carrots, peas and rice, and because they made it, they’ll eat it. The simpletons.
- You can find loads of great recipe ideas here
- Check Yo Self: The Rice Cube goes nicely with Rice-T and even Eazy-P’s, though please ask your Dr.Dre if you’re unsure if this has a little too much NWA (Nosh With Attitude) for you. Today was a good day to buy it. At least it doesn’t cost you much doughboy.
- Comes with simple step by step instructions to help turn rice into art
- Made from food safe plastic
- Dishwasher safe
- Is 100% Recyclable
- Measures approximately 6.6cm(W) x 6.6cm(H) x 6.6cm(D)