Spores are growing, fungus is thriving and large mushrooms are starting to materialise in the kitchen. No we're not talking about a filthy and neglected student pigsty. This time it's on purpose – we're talking about The Kitchen Mushroom Garden.
Thoughtfully cultivated using the up-cycled coffee grounds from one hundred espressos, this unusual kit is a simple, fun and unique way to grow mushrooms in your own home (whilst doing your bit to save the planet). After just two weeks you'll have a flourishing bouquet of tasty Oyster mushrooms, doubling in size each day and ripe for the picking.
Don't have mushroom in your kitchen? Not a problem. The container takes up very little space and is perfect for garden-deprived city dwellers.
Best of all, once you’ve finished sprouting your shrooms, you’re left with a powerful mushroom-enriched compost. Just empty out the growbag, break it up and sprinkle into houseplants or onto flowerbeds for them to enjoy too!
- Fungi/Fun Guy pun left out much against better will
- Upcycling is undoubtedly the new Recycling
- Open up the grow bag within one month of purchase. Mushrooms take around two weeks to grow so please bear all of this in mind when purchasing
- Kit contains everything you need to grow a large bouquet
- Grown in upcycled coffee grounds
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Box includes:
- Water spray pump
- Recipe card
- Box measures approximately 11cm(W) x 27cm(H) x 10cm(D)