Pencils. Analogue writing wands bringing us back into our evolutionary comfort zone. Our brains were never supposed to type stuff up – we were always destined to scrawl enthusiastically on cave walls and withered scrolls of papyri.
There's a childhood wistfulness about pencils, a freedom, an inherent power they possess. It's the hand-eye coordination, the enduring cycle of blunting and sharpening, the connection with the paper, the scratchiness, the smudges, the smears and the opportunity to erase it all. Pencils are just ace.
Well, Graphic Pencils are here to add an understated and light-hearted twist to this forgotten medium. Now you can scribble down your ideas with a wry smile on your face. F*ck, Yeah!
- The pencil is not really mightier than the sword. Though you can't write with a sword. Well actually you could if you carved the words into some wood/flesh. Yeah. The sword is definitely better.
- Pencils are stamped with a vintage press and will have slight variations from one pencil to the next
- Six black unsharpened No.2 graphite pencils with foil stamped text
- Pencils come packaged in clear cellophane
- Three different sets to choose from:
- F*CK, YEAH! - Red
- I LIKE BITCHES - Black
- SHIT COULD BE WORSE - Wood
- Pack of 6 measures approximately 19cm(W) x 0.8cm(H) x 5cm(D)