If someone won't give you one, then why not build it yourself. Inspired by the Queen of Hearts, from Alice in Wonderland, this laser cut acrylic DIY Crown Ring is a chunky way to impress.
Please don't lose your head worrying about making it. It's easier than 1-2-3 and, as it comes with 3 sizes attached (16, 17 and 18 mm diameter), it fits a multitude of digits.
Flat-pack jewellery is the future! Get on it now.
Cause...if you like it then you’d better put a tiny bit of effort in. Wuh uh oh uh uh oh oh uh oh uh uh oh.
- The DIY Crown Ring comes with three different ring sizes attached (16, 17 and 18 mm diameter)
- A self-assembly ring, laser-cut from a single acrylic sheet.
- Available in 2 colours. Black or Red
- Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts and sharp points. Choking hazard
- Avoid storing next to any kind of direct heating, radiators, in direct sunlight or Sauron's lava.
- Wash simply with clean cold water to which a little detergent has been added.
- Measures approximately 3cm(W) x 4.8cm(H) x 3cm(D) - Packed in C7 size envelope (83 x 112 mm)