The Coolest Things You Can Buy
The World's First WiFi Kettle
The World's First WiFi Kettle
- Boil your kettle with your smart phone, anywhere in your home
- The most satisfying wake-up call of all time
- Welcomes you home by asking if you'd like to pop the kettle on
- Embrace laziness and enjoy perfect hot drinks, what's not to like?
Hot drinks are the mainstay, the backbone, the buttress, that vital spark, the very lifeblood of our existence. So imagine how perfect and complete life would feel if there was no longer that tiresome wait for the kettle to boil. This blissful paradise we've just described is now all too real, thanks to the iKettle - The World's first WiFi Kettle.
Stumbled in the front door from work exhausted? Nervy half-time ad break during the World Cup final? Slaving away on a late night project and can't waste a second? Whatever the urgent hot-drink scenario, a simple one-touch setup allows you to instantly control the iKettle from anywhere in the house with your smart-phone.
The Wake mode gently rouses you from your deep slumber: Good Morning! Would you like me to pop the kettle on? Yes / No. Is there any better wake-up call? Squint open half an eye, hit 'Yes' then drift back off to sleep, safe in the knowledge that in the kitchen your iKettle is boiling, ready to deliver your morning rocket fuel. Once boiled it'll ask if you're ready or if you'd prefer to keep it warm for a while. Who needs a butler!?
Call yourself a hot-drink connoisseur? Then you don’t need us to tell you that a Green Tea deserves to be served at 80° and a Coffee at 95°. With four tailored and precise temperature settings, this steaming servant is your new gateway to the absolutely flawless brew.
Just because the iKettle is packed full of incredible technology, this doesn't mean it has to look like something out of Wallace and Gromit. With its clean stainless steel design, LED Backlit control panel, soft-touch rubber handle and functional filtered spout it's very much a smart and refined addition to your kitchen.
Stop wasting time waiting for water to boil. Relax. Let the iKettle take care of you.
- May cause you to fire your butler/maid and throw away your alarm clock
- Control your iKettle via your mobile device
- Easy one-touch set up
- Wake up and Welcome home mode/Timer
- Choose from four temperature settings
- Keep warm feature
- Super easy to clean - removable filter and no internal element
- Auto shut off with boil-dry protection
- Stainless steel design with soft-touch handle
- LED backlit control panel
- Wireless 802.11b/gx
- Has a standard 3-pin UK plug
- Voltage 220-240V
- Frequency 50/60Hz
- Power input 1850-2200X
- Kettle Capacity is approximately 1.8 Litres
- Box Measures approximately 21cm(W) x 24cm(H) x 20.5cm(D)
- Weighs approximately 1.6kg
Ah, iKettle... Shrouded in mystery. Many have purchased, but none returned to tell the tale... Yet! Will you be the first brave soul to Submit a Review?