From its inception as a herbal medicine in the Middle Ages, to its current title as ‘tipple of choice’ at sunny soirees and classy events everywhere, gin has really come of age.
But considering how surprisingly simple it is to make, isn’t it time you tried to craft your own? Yes, yes it is. You’ll be able to tailor it to your taste buds, experiment with outrageous flavours and even give your gin as a ‘home-grown’ gift.
The Artisan Gin Maker’s Kit contains everything you need to get going straight away; including 500ml of premium vodka (yep that's right - lovely premium vodka makes lovely premium gin), a gorgeous glass bottle and an assortment of ingredients.
- Tonic and sunshine not included
- Unless you've got exclusive access to the Beefeater Gin Distillery, your home-made gin may have a slight greenish tint to it. Everyone wishes Bombay Sapphire was blue anyway
- Yep, we include a bottle of vodka. Infusing vodka with juniper and various botanics included, makes a lovely gin! Just to labour the point
- Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
- Your introduction to making gin
- Tailor it to your tastes
- Kit contains: 1x 500ml bottle of Premium Vodka, 1x 500ml Artisan Gin Glass Bottle, 1x Tin of Botanics, 1x Tin of Juniper, 1x Guide to homemade gin, 1x funnel and 1x sieve
- Measures approximately 22cm(W) x 22cm(H) x 22cm(D)