Known as the Sequoiadendron Giganteum to scientists and ancient Latin scholars, to your average tree-fan it’s simply called the Giant Redwood. The world’s largest tree (by volume).
Each kit contains a germination seed-cup, plastic ‘incubation’ bag, instructions and a selection of seeds. Everything you need to get your giant garden growing… everything but sunlight, water, nutrient rich soil, patience and a whole lot of space.
Growing to a record height of almost 95 metres and over 17 metres in diameter you know we’re talking about some tremendously tall timber.
- Due to the immense size of a fully grown Redwood, please consider your neighbours when planting... or don't. (It'll be 200 years before it gets that big anyway)
- Kit contains: seeds, plant pot, instructions and sealed ‘incubation’ bag.
- Some of the biggest trees on the planet
- Excellent introduction to horticulture
- Box measures approximately 10cm(W) x 10cm(H) x 10cm(D)
- Tree can potentially measure approximately 95m(H) x 17m(Ø)