The ‘30s and ‘40s were the Golden Age for graphic storytelling; when the legendary Joe Kubert (among others) oversaw the introduction of some of our most cherished superheroes.
With over 400 full-colour pages (except when they were black and white), this coffee table book celebrates the first 20 years of the almighty DC Comics.
Incredibly big for a book and possessing an almost indestructible cover, it’s practically a superhero itself. Suitable for both secret lairs and contemporary coffee tables it represents a historical (and hugely entertaining) undertaking for nerds and newcomers alike.
- Coffee and superpowers not included
- Officially licensed by DC Comics
- Over 400 pages of classic images and anecdotes from DC's Golden Age
- Solid made and beautifully presented
- Featuring everyone from Batman and Superman, Wonder Woman and Robin to the lesser known Plastic Man and Hawkman
- Measures approximately 16cm(W) x 33cm(H) x 6cm(D)