Stylish, small and simple to use; the Smartphone Security Sensor holds up to 4 months of battery life and boasts a range of up to 20 metres. As an anti-theft device it’s awesome, while also working well when you’ve waylaid your phone after one-too-many whiskies.
Think of it as having a tiny, noisy, vibrating security guard in your pocket, keeping a protective eye on your iGadgets, luggage and other excellent accessories. You can even strap it to your child during days out (not tested).
With its LED lights, motion sensors and vibration/audible alerts you can sync it with your iPhone or iPad via Bluetooth 4.0 and the free App, or simply clip it to luggage, lunchboxes or other precious packages.
- Isn't a fully fledged security guard, as it will only alert you if you've lost something or if it is being moved, rather than chasing the perpetrator down and spear tackling them in a blaze of Hollywood-style glory
- Dedicated app available: search for “nioblue”
- Extensive 4 month battery life from 1 charge
- Operational range of up to 20m
- Anti-theft motion sensor
- LED indicators and vibrating/audible alerts
- Detachable clip and lanyard
- Measures approximately 2cm(W) x 5cm(H) x 1cm(D)