The Coolest Things You Can Buy
BBQ Bear Paws
BBQ Bear Paws
- 'Claw-style' design provides excellent purchase on large cuts of meat
- Also adept at tossing salad
- Heat resistant and sturdy construction
- Pretend you're a lesser known member of the X-Men
Say what you will about them, but hundreds of years of evolution have seen bears develop the perfect paws for pulling pork, slicing steaks and even for wrestling watermelons (a part of any healthy bear diet). Which is why the BBQ Bear Paws are so simple and effective.
Loosely modelled on the great Grizzly, with their natural grip and sturdy plastic ‘claws’ this handy cooking accessory helps you
man bear-handle your meat and toss your salads.
Far better than a flimsy fork, now you can pretend to be Wolverine's smaller-clawed cousin AND carve up your spit roast, simultaneously. High five!
- Strictly for food preparation, these are sharp and should be used with care
- Sturdy and heat-resistant moulded-plastic construction
- Sharp ‘claws’ provide excellent purchase for shredding meat, and gripping large cuts and roasts
- Pretend you're a new member of the X-Men
- Measures approximately 11cm(W) x 2cm(H) x 12cm(D)
These are the future of BBQ, I did an 8lb shoulder of pork in my Weber smokey mountain and these badboys shredded it in under 2 minutes. I also used them for moving other hot meat around my BBQ, so they would be equally good for taking joints of meat from the oven. Plus you can hold them in each hand and go 'Grrrrr I'm a Burrrrr' to friends and family.
James, Leeds - 27th June 2013
Ok so I didn't purchase these from here - I actually imported mine from the USA because I wanted them that much. They are the best thing for any kitchen. Great for pulled pork if you have a smoker. Also good for shredding chicken, duck, tossing salads, lifting meats.
LP, Kent - 28th May 2013