Back in the day, pirates ruled the seas. Fearsome and bloodthirsty, their ability to overcome physical disabilities was matched only by their exuberant facial hair and exotic pets.
Everyone knows that rum was their drink of choice, but it's a little known fact that they also enjoyed fine Italian chocolate. So you can imagine the potential pirate punch-ups when they heard about this swashbuckling combination.
Handcrafted in Italy (so you know it’s good) it tastes like Pirate Heaven… assuming you're an angry pirate and think Heaven tastes like melted chocolate ice cream washed down with strong rum and a fist fight.
- Your definition of Heaven may vary
- Doesn't actually taste like a pirate is punching you in the face
- Beautifully bottled and presented
- Delicious chocolate and rum flavoured liqueur
- Impressive dark brown colour
- Measures approximately 33cm(H) x7cm(Ø)
- Contains approximately 500ml with an ABV of 17%.