The current trend towards more serious zombie shows is a great start, but even the most accurate movie still contains characters that are woefully unprepared. Sure, you’re laughing now, but see how funny it is when your neighbour is gnawing on your leg. You don’t want to die a cliché do you?
Each illustrated flashcard features detailed instructions covering a range of important topics. From using power tools as weapons (awesome, until the power runs out) to crafting your own crossbow (easier than expected) and how to detect an outbreak (muddled news reports and a high prevalence of partially eaten people).
Prepared by a panel of experts with years of (admittedly academic) experience, this set of instructional cards will ensure you’re safe and sound when the dead begin to rise.
- Guide only: Survival will still depend on individual efforts and severity of the apocalypse
- Written by Max Brooks (who has also written World War Z)
- Pack contains 50 flashcards
- Printed on sturdy recycled carboard
- Detailed instructions, analysis and practical advice on surviving the inevitable zombie apocalypse
- Measures approximately 11cm(W) x 14.5cm(H) x 2.5cm(D)