The Coolest Things You Can Buy
Building Brick Mug
Building Brick Mug
- Cornerstone of any drink time
- Compatible with almost all building bricks
- Will significantly damage everyday office productivity
- Relive your rose-tinted childhood from the comfort of your desk
Isn’t the horrifying and inevitable reality of getting old and having to spend your days working for 'the man/woman' in a drab, grey office just the most depressing thing imaginable? Gone are the carefree days of playing with toys, eating dirt and shoving anything up your nose that would fit. Nowadays it’s spreadsheets, board meetings and sipping on pig-swill coffee/tea/who the hell knows.
Although not a solution to all ailments of adult life, the incredible Building Brick Mug can at least help you recapture a slice of your childhood every time you reach for your cuppa. Compatible with all your childhood favourites like LEGO™, PixelBlocks, Mega Bloks, KRE-O or K’NEX Bricks™, you’ll be sure to create basic but joyous distractions from the reality of your office life.
Report due first thing Monday morning? Forget all about it and build a replica of the Taj Mahal whilst drinking a Hot Chocolate instead. Mountain of photocopying to do? Pah, check out this scale model of Wembley Stadium on the side of my mug. Partner gone into the delivery room ready to pop out your first born? Good for her, but you're too busy building a detailed re-enactment of the video for ‘Time of my Life’ from Dirty Dancing.
Your imagination is your only limitation (which is usually more than enough).
- The Building Brick Mug does not include any bricks. You'll have to delve into your childhood box of memories
- The Building Brick Mug is not officially licensed by LEGO™, PixelBlocks, Mega Bloks, KRE-O or K’NEX Bricks™ but is quite conveniently compatible with all of them
- BPA-free Grey Plastic Mug
- 12 Ounce Capacity (approx. 340ml)
- Hand-wash only
- Measures approximately 13.5cm(W) x 12cm(H) x 9.6cm(D)
I bought my Lego loving little girls (aged 31 yrs and 26 yrs) one of these each, and they love them! Currently sat putting lots of Lego designs on them. They won't let me have a go :-(.
Liz, Manchester - 14th November 2013