Popcorn Makers have been the revered dispensers of mound upon mound of delicious air-filled corn goodness for decades, but it has to be said that they’re often a right ugly brute. Normally resembling somewhere between a pedal bin and a vacuum cleaner.
The Mini Retro Popcorn Maker couldn't be further from this weary constitution; with it’s sleek looks and classic red, white and chrome finish you’ll be proud to display this outstanding piece of 50s Diner chic on your tabletop.
Just turn it on, add your kernels and within mere moments you’ll have yourself a deep bowl of fresh, warm popcorn, and because it uses good old fashioned hot air to pop the corn kernels rather than oil, you can enjoy lots of healthy guilt-free munching without any mess.
When it comes to parties, movie nights, sleep-overs or just making an indulgent light snack, this surely is the Kernel of Popcorn Makers.
- Corn not included. (Just in case any of you were wondering)
- It's possible that there may be a few unpopped kernels so please take care when eagerly hurling fistfuls of popcorn into/near your mouth
- Uses hot air to make heaps of healthy popcorn
- Slick 50's retro styling
- Easy to clean
- Non slip rubber feet for the wild and clumsy
- Mains powered, comes with a UK 3 pin plug
- Voltage 240V - 50Hz
- Wattage 1040W
- Measures approximately 28cm(W) x 16cm(H) x 11.5cm(D)
- Weighs approximately 1.2kg