The Coolest Things You Can Buy
- Free up valuable windowsill space
- Save water and increase your domestic air quality
- Serves as a terrific talking point
- Excellent for pretending that you live upside down, or can walk on the roof
Just like the ancient hanging gardens of Babylon, the Sky Planters let your favourite foliage hang from the heavens; they’re safe, stylish and save space on the sill.
Utilising a revolutionary reservoir system to save water, coupled with a sturdy installation kit (included), these upside-down-pots are an intriguing talking point for any nearby nurserymen or horticulturalists who happen by.
Choose from three sizes, and transfer your existing pot plants to the Sky Planters with a minimum of fuss. Perfect for home, work or anyone looking for a new perspective on their favourite flowers.
- Luscious green plants, and ceilings not included
- One planter per kit
- Easy to install and won't make a mess
- Clever design means you save water and space
- Includes everything you need for installation: planter, ceiling hook, plastic anchor plug, 30cm extension wire, plastic soil mesh and instruction booklet
- Small measures approximately 13cm(H) x 9.5cm(Ø) x 200g(W)
- Medium measures approximately 19cm(H) x 14cm(Ø) x 510g(W)
- Large measures approximately 25cm(H) x 18cm(Ø) X 1.3kg(W)
Ah, Sky Planters... Shrouded in mystery. Many have purchased, but none returned to tell the tale... Yet! Will you be the first brave soul to Submit a Review?