As a car, you know how important it is to stay hydrated. As a car in the Australian Outback, you know it’s important to always carry extra fluid in case of emergencies.
After all, the last thing you want is to run out of gas; leaving your passengers stranded in the desert, surrounded by European hitchhikers, gigantic rocks and kangaroos with a taste for human flesh. Which is why they invented the Jerry Can.
Well, think of this Hip Flask as exactly the same. Except you’re not in the Outback, you don’t have a radiator, there’s no big rocks, kangaroos are vegetarians, you fill it with booze and it fits in your pocket.
- Apologies if you are, in fact, a car
- Stainless steel construction
- Scale-model of a real Jerry Can
- Screw top lid
- Measures approximately 7cm(W) x 9cm(H) x 2.5cm(D)
- Contains approximately 170ml