For the first time ever a fully functioning Iron Man suit has been developed and is now available, exclusively from Firebox.
Combining existing military electronics, and incorporating new, highly experimental technology we’ve created a safe-mode version, giving you an opportunity to truly feel like Ironman, without the hassles of saving mankind.
Modified for consumer use, the suit has been stripped of all weapons technology, but flight mode and the integrated sensory systems are all still fully functioning.
- Due to the incredibly exclusive nature of this product, delivery will be 5-6 months from point of order.
- The suit is crafted from a mix of steel and carbon, and features the iconic red/gold Ironman design.
- The Mark XLVII headset utilises projected holographic technology to control the suit and includes system updates and commands, (recorded by Paul Bettany, the voice of J.A.R.V.I.S in the films).
- Powered by a 1000 watt lithium battery positioned in the middle of the suit, accurately mimicking the appearance of an arc-reactor.
- For improved flight-safety, cameras are mounted on shoulders and wrists, and are integrated with your control systems.
- Hand-mounted stabilisation and maneuvering jets combined with the thigh-mounted flare development system provide optimum flight control.
- To ensure maximum battery life, two lightweight battery packs are located on the hips. Like the arc-reactor battery pack, these are re-chargeable.