Beautifully moulded from old, olive wine bottles, this stylish glass carafe is perfect for decanting your vino, displaying your flowers or as a simple water jug. There’s even a handy thumbprint indentation, so you can maintain a good grip after a few vases.
But only a heathen would drink directly from a carafe, which is why we've also got these great tumblers. Crafted from matching vintage bottles, they're ideal for whiskey, wine or water and make a great set.
Plus, because they're all 100% ‘upcycled’ you can sip smugly, safe in the knowledge that you are doing your bit to protect the planet. You eco-warrior, you.
- Tumblers and Carafe are both ’upcycled’ from old olive wine bottles
- Beautifully moulded, with a thumb indent for easy pouring
- Crafted using time-honoured glass manipulation techniques
- Dishwasher safe and extremely durable
- Carafe measures approximately 24.5cm(H) x 9cm(Ø)
- Tumblers measure approximately 8.5cm(H) x 8.5cm(Ø)